4 Thieves Germ Shield – Foaming Hand Soap 230mL
This foaming hand soap has our signature 4 Thieves blend – with pure clove, cinnamon, lemon eucalyptus, and rosemary essential oils. This blend is mainly formulated with oils known for their antibacterial, antiviral, anti fungal, and insecticidal properties.
While it’s full of potent essential oils, it also has a lovely sweet and spicy aroma. Wash hands with this soap to help prevent the spread of germs and bacteria in bathrooms, kitchens, office, etc, especially during cold and flu season!
This foaming hand soap is a great, natural alternative to chemical anti-bacterial hand soaps! Perfect for bathrooms, kitchen, office, etc.
- Antimicrobial activity of clove and rosemary essential oils alone and in combination YJ Fu, YG Zu, LY Chen, XG Shi, Z Wang… – Phytotherapy …, 2007 – Wiley Online Library
- Antimicrobial activity of cinnamon and clove oils …N Matan, H Rimkeeree, AJ Mawson. International journal of .. 2006 – Elsevier
- Sesquiterpenes from clove as potential anticarcinogenic agents GQ Zheng, PM Kenney, LKT Lam – Journal of natural products, 1992 – ACS Publications
- The chemical composition and biological activity of clove essential oil, Eugenia caryophyllata (Syzigium aromaticum L. Myrtaceae): a short review. K Chaieb, H Hajlaoui, T Zmantar… – Phytotherapy …, 2007 – Wiley Online Library
- Inhibition of growth and aflatoxin production by cinnamon and clove oils. Cinnamic aldehyde and eugenol LB Bullerman, FY Lieu, SA Seier – Journal of Food Science, 1977 – Wiley Online Library
- Repellency of Oils of Lemon Eucalyptus, Geranium, and Lavender and the Mosquito Repellent MyggA Natural to Ixodes ricinus (Acari: Ixodidae) in the Laboratory and Field Thomas G. T. Jaenson, Samira Garboui, Katinka Pålsson DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/jmedent/43.4.731 731-736 : 1 July 2006
- Screening for Inhibitory Activity of Essential Oils on Selected Bacteria, Fungi and VirusesAntimicrobial/Biological Activity Sue C. Chaoa, D. Gary Young & Craig J. Oberg Published online: 09 Dec 2011
- A prospective cross-over field trial shows protection of lemon eucalyptus extract against tick bites A Gardulf, I Wohlfart… – Journal of medical …, 2004 – jme.oxfordjournals.org
- The battle against multi-resistant strains: Renaissance of antimicrobial essential oils as a promising force to fight hospital-acquired infections. Warnke PH1, Becker ST, Podschun R, Sivananthan S, Springer IN, Russo PA, Wiltfang J, Fickenscher H, Sherry E.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities: Chemical constituents of essential oils of Ocimum gratissimum, Eucalyptus citriodora and Cymbopogon giganteus inhibited …GB Sahouo, ZF Tonzibo, B Boti, C Chopard… – Bulletin of the Chemical …, 2003 – ajol.info
- Cytotoxic effect of Eucalyptus citriodora resin on human hepatoma HepG2 cells KH Shen, ZT Chen, PD Duh – The American journal of Chinese …, 2012 – World Scientific… (2014)
- Flavonoid glycosides and potential antivirus activity of isolated compounds from the leaves of Eucalyptus citriodora. Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry
- Antibacterial and resistance modifying activity of Rosmarinus officinalis M Oluwatuyi, GW Kaatz, S Gibbons – Phytochemistry, 2004 – Elsevier
- Antifungal activity of thyme, summer savory and clove essential oils against Aspergillus flavus in liquid medium and tomato paste M Omidbeygi, M Barzegar, Z Hamidi, H Naghdibadi – Food control, 2007 – Elsevier
- The mechanism of bactericidal action of oregano and clove essential oils and of their phenolic major components on Escherichia coli and Bacillus subtilis K Rhayour, T Bouchikhi… – Journal of Essential …, 2003 – Taylor & Francis