These hypoallergenic, non pore clogging natural minerals provide water-resistant SPF 30 sun protection to women and men alike. They are excellent for post-treatment use, especially on red or blotchy skin. Darker shades can be used as a bronzer.
Retail Size: 0.28 oz / 8 g
- Vitamin content provides nutrition and antioxidant protection for the skin
- Complexion appears even, flawless and smooth
- Provides a silky matte finish to the skin
- Long wearing, even coverage
For initial application, pump brush three times to release minerals and tap brush once or twice to evenly distribute minerals. Once set-up, there is no need to pump the brush again as doing so will clog the brush. 15-30 minutes prior to sun exposure, sweep the brush with gentle semi-circular strokes over the skin and apply a thin layer of minerals; continue for more opaque coverage. For best results, apply after moisturizer has completely absorbed into the skin. Reapply at least every 2 hours or reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying.
- Micronized Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen)
- Fruit Extracts